Motivational Interviewing: A Transformation Tool
- How Motivational Interviewing (MI) can illuminate hidden wisdom within clients
- Why MI prevents internal opposition from sabotaging change
- The Dos and Donts of MI
- MI as a gentle yet directive technique
- How to use MI with Energy Psychology
On The Verge
- Workday Slump? Shift Your State With a 60-Second Moving Meditation
- Train Your Brain to Focus With Box Breathing
- 3 Yoga Poses for a More Restful Sleep
- Distracted Again? Count Five Breaths to Be Here Now
- Simple Pick-Me-Up Yoga Poses for When You’re Feeling Blue
Dawson Church PhD
The Future History of Evolution: Consciousness as an Epigenetic Intervention
- Human beings have the unique ability to change the expression of many of their genes
- Those that code for stress hormones like cortisol are regulated by emotions
- Research shows that meditation, relaxation, and acupressure are all able to change:
- gene expression
- downregulating inflammatory genes
- upregulating immunity gene
- Our ability to regulate our own gene expression epigenetically has revolutionary implications for both our personal health and our social wellness
- In this exciting presentation, leading health researcher Dawson Church reviews the science behind epigenetics, and the practices we can use to foster peak health and vitality
Joe Dispenza PhD
Thoughts To Things: The Neurobiology of Conscious Creation
- We turn thoughts to things by making the body believe the event has already occurred
- Seek elevated emotions that can take us beyond space and time
- Research shows that meditation, relaxation, and acupressure are all able to change:
- Tap into the quantum field of all possibilities
- It’s only available in the present moment
- It contains all potential
- Go beyond space and time, everything that keeps you trapped in 3 dimensions
- The evidence may not appear right away
- Let go of using your senses to define your reality
- Creating a vibrational match between your energy and the energy of what you desire
- Learn to linger in a field where there’s nothing material
- How would you live your life if all your prayers were already answered?
- When you demonstrate with small events, you scale up to bigger ones
Long Term Weight Loss
Naturally Thin You
Harnessing Your Inner Power
Tapping For Health
- Steven is a gifted intuitive healer and personal performance coach who empowers people to transform the most important aspects of their lives for the better.
- His healing work integrates a variety of techniques including Applied Kinesiology, Spiritual Healing, Energy Balancing, and Energy Psychology (EFT), all of which are guided by higher intelligence through his sessions.
- Clients often report feelings of tremendous relief almost immediately.
- His intuitive insights provide deep levels of wisdom about life circumstances that may have never before been fully understood.
- Blocks to happiness and success are revealed and released.
John Gray PhD
Tuning Consciousness to the Universe
- How one thought, out of nowhere, changed my whole life.
- Often important intentions arise from a moment of intense suffering.
- Offering our prayers to the universe.
- Physical signals of being in tune with our inspiration.
- How to access expanded consciousness.
- The role of service and meditation.
- How meditation raises motivational neurotransmitters like dopamine.
- Paradox of the sick guru.
- You also need proper nutritional support.
The 8 Branches of Yoga
- There are 8 distinct disciplines within yoga; the physical asanas of hatha yoga are just one of these
- They show us how to relate to the world and each other in healthy ways
- Through them we cultivate discernment and self-awareness
- The self-critical mind can be stilled by the practice of yoga
- Yoga injuries are a real problem and can be avoided with body awareness
Challenges of Champions
How Our Consciousness Shapes Our Material Reality
- Rick Leskowitz is a consultant psychiatrist to the Pain Management Program at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston, where he is also the Director of the Integrative Medicine Task Force. A board-certified psychiatrist, he holds an appointment with the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
- He has studied energy healing, meditation and hypnosis for over 30 years, and has presented workshops nationally and internationally on the integration of subtle energy techniques and theories with the allopathic medical model.
- He has written widely for medical and lay journals and has also edited three textbooks: Transpersonal Hypnosis: Gateway to Body, Mind and Spirit (CRC Press, 1999), Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Rehabilitation (Churchill Livingston, 2003) and Sports, Energy and Consciousness: Awakening Human Potential Through Sport (CreateSpace, 2014).
- His documentary film about group energies and sports, The Joy of Sox: Weird Science and the Power of Intention, was broadcast on PBS stations nationwide in the Fall of 2012
- To find out more about The Joy of Sox movie click here – you will find everything related to the movie, including downloadable copies of the 2 research studies and a link to order the DVD and the companion book
- To find out more about Sports Energy and Consciousness Group click here – the site describes a group of athletes, coaches and psychologists have developed ways to get into the Zone of peak performance as a spiritual practice.
Mastering Manifesting Wealth
- How Wayne Dyer ruined my life
- Our subconscious vows that block money and success
- Why marketing is sharing your gifts with others
Science of meditation, brainwaves & spirituality
- Judith Pennington is an internationally published journalist and the award-winning author of two books on the science of meditation, brainwaves and spirituality, titled “The Voice of the Soul: A Journey into Wisdom and the Physics of God,” and “Your Psychic Soul: Embracing Your Sixth Sense.” She is also the composer of four popular meditation CDs titled “The Meditation Experience.”
- Is your gut telling you the “standard of care” treatment protocol for DCIS is overly aggressive? harmful? frightening? and wrong?
- Are you looking for support and alternative options?
- Do you feel like you are going insane dealing with the maze of doctor visits, confusion, overwhelm and scary statistics?
- Are you interested in learning more about holistic healing strategies and ways to reduce risk of DCIS recurrence or progression?
- If yes, DCIS 411 was created for you.
- Click here for DCIS support. For Donna’s Wellness Access website GiveWellness.life
Dean Radin PhD
- The mind has the ability to affect matter
- At the subatomic level, atoms respond to thought
- The double slit experiment: Observation changes the behavior of molecules
- The intentions of meditators exert a more powerful influence on matter
- The life area to which we pay the most attention is the one we excel at
- Clarity: Be extremely clear about your desired outcome
- Attention and intention happen outside of space-time
- Consciousness is not locked into space-time
- The principle of “retrocausation” in physics
- Transformational technologies are getting better every year
- There are now natural and legal substances that can boost cognitive power
- Others are able to improve mood
- Devices that manage the brain’s EEG rhythms to produce feelings of euphoria are now on the market
- Apps are available to produce greater levels of health, happiness and relationship satisfaction
- There are many ineffective devices and pills; this is a guide to some of the best ones
- View pdf here
Project Heaven On Earth
- The Three Heaven On Earth Questions:
- Recall a time when you experienced Heaven on Earth.
What was happening?
- Imagine you have a magic wand and with it you can create Heaven on Earth.
What is Heaven on Earth for you?
- What simple, easy, concrete step(s) will you take in the next 24 hours to make Heaven on Earth real?
- Submit you answers to theses questions and see how others answered at: Project Heaven On Earth
How to Heal Yourself
MIND: A JOURNEY TO THE HEART OF BEING HUMAN
- What is the mind? What is the experience of the self truly made of?
- How does the mind differ from the brain?
- Though the mind’s contents—its emotions, thoughts, and memories—are often described, the essence of mind is rarely, if ever, defined.
- Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. is a New York Times bestselling author and the Founding Editor of the Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology.
- He is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute.
Deep Healing with Chinese Medicine Practices
Bessel van der Kolk
The Body Keeps the Score
Spirituality and Intuition in Energy Work
Designing Your Future
- How I learned to listen to my inner voice
- When to follow the experts, and when to strike out on your own path
- The Seven Universal Laws
- How the Law of Attraction works with the other laws
- Your inner knowing as a physical sensation
- Hooking up with guidance from the universe