Rachel Abrams MD
Body Wise: Your Body’s Intelligence and How to Tune In to It
- How most Westerners are out of touch with their bodies
- The large role emotional wellbeing plays in health
- Most doctors get only 10 minutes per patient and it isn’t enough
- The 5 signs of chronic body depletion
- How a sense of purpose can trigger healing
- Why strong communities promote resilience and how relationships heal
- Self talk that gets in the way of healing
- How small lifestyle changes can spark major turnarounds
- Why self-love is critical to wellness
- The 28 day plan to feel good
- Tuning into your own unique body intelligence
Motivational Interviewing: A Transformation Tool
- How Motivational Interviewing (MI) can illuminate hidden wisdom within clients
- Why MI prevents internal opposition from sabotaging change
- The Dos and Donts of MI
- MI as a gentle yet directive technique
- How to use MI with Energy Psychology
The Energy Cure
- Skeptics are those with strong beliefs
- Healing is not proprietary
- The rapid imaging technique – can’t be vague
- Imagine the healing complete and in the past
- The more mice in the experiment, the larger the effect
- Training your consciousness for healing
- Why does it work poorly for certain conditions like parkinson’s and diabetes?
- And very well for Alzheimer’s, OCD, cancer, depression and inflammation?
On The Verge
- Workday Slump? Shift Your State With a 60-Second Moving Meditation
- Train Your Brain to Focus With Box Breathing
- 3 Yoga Poses for a More Restful Sleep
- Distracted Again? Count Five Breaths to Be Here Now
- Simple Pick-Me-Up Yoga Poses for When You’re Feeling Blue
Dawson Church PhD
The Future History of Evolution: Consciousness as an Epigenetic Intervention
- Human beings have the unique ability to change the expression of many of their genes
- Those that code for stress hormones like cortisol are regulated by emotions
- Research shows that meditation, relaxation, and acupressure are all able to change:
- gene expression
- downregulating inflammatory genes
- upregulating immunity gene
- Our ability to regulate our own gene expression epigenetically has revolutionary implications for both our personal health and our social wellness
- In this exciting presentation, leading health researcher Dawson Church reviews the science behind epigenetics, and the practices we can use to foster peak health and vitality
Cherie Clark PhD
The Man Who Walked Through Walls
- Making mistakes is the key to success
- Studying and applying creative thinking
- How paying attention directs our focus
- The 8 keys to excellence
- Synchronized action: Geese flying in formation generate 71% more lift
- Breathing, stretching, and moving together
- Muscle testing to demonstrate the debilitating effects of sugar
- Sugar reduction is especially important in bodies depleted by alcohol or drugs
- Ken Wines, the man who walked through walls
- Sentenced to life without parole, in prison since he was 9 years old
- Wanted to meditate so much that his molecules could pass through the prison walls
- Getting so clear that you aren’t in prison no matter what your environment
Making Peace With Your Inner Critic
- As a young man, I didn’t like myself, angry at the world
- The inner critic telling us we’re not good enough
- Why we’re much harsher on ourselves than others are
- Why the criticism of your inner critic hurts so much
- The toolkit to counteract the inner critic
- How to use thoughts the same way the critic uses them
- Using mindfulness and compassion to make peace with your mind
- Practice changes the mind over time
Joe Dispenza PhD
Thoughts To Things: The Neurobiology of Conscious Creation
- We turn thoughts to things by making the body believe the event has already occurred
- Seek elevated emotions that can take us beyond space and time
- Research shows that meditation, relaxation, and acupressure are all able to change:
- Tap into the quantum field of all possibilities
- It’s only available in the present moment
- It contains all potential
- Go beyond space and time, everything that keeps you trapped in 3 dimensions
- The evidence may not appear right away
- Let go of using your senses to define your reality
- Creating a vibrational match between your energy and the energy of what you desire
- Learn to linger in a field where there’s nothing material
- How would you live your life if all your prayers were already answered?
- When you demonstrate with small events, you scale up to bigger ones
Long Term Weight Loss
Naturally Thin You
Larry Dossey, MD
Nonlocal Mind, and Brain as Receiver of Consciousness
- Consciousness has no boundaries
- Authorities throughout history describe collective consciousness: Plato, William James, Carl Jung
- Mind is infinite and immortal
- We can transcend local mind through time in nature, meditation, and reading the experiences of others
- 50 million Americans have had a Near Death Experience (NDE)
- Be quiet and pay attention
- Transcendent experiences of one mind occur more frequently as you practice
- Eliminate the intrusions of everyday life
- They make the brain function differently
- The brain is localized in time and space but consciousness is not
- 6 categories of proof, including NDEs, remote viewing, precognition, influencing random number generators (RNG)
- The Wikipedia trolls, people who cannot be convinced no matter what the evidence
- The brain is like a TV set, projecting consciousness
- It filters experience – Planck, Boehm
- Great inventors, savants, creative people have access to nonlocal mind
- Dreams can be a way of accessing the One Mind
Discover the Miracle of Meditation
- Getting through childhood by living in my head
- The Express Meditation and Gibberish techniques
- After you express the anger, you’re overpowered by the silence
- Lunchtime Enlightenment
- When you’re following your passion, things unfold effortlessly
- Some years are tough – the ebb and flow
- Things not going well teaches you to accept what is
- The miracle story of moving to Tucson Arizona
How Energy Therapies Accelerate Happiness
- You know you’re healing when you feel it in your body
- Mind training can double alpha brain waves in a week
- Makes you happier in business and marriage
- Without neurofeedback, meditation is like finding your destination blindfold in the dark
- Delta, theta and alpha all feel very different
- Hiring a neurofeedback practitioner is a shortcut
- Some of the best tools today are emotiv, neuromore and mind mirror
- The four levels of forgiveness
- When you’ve truly forgiven, flood your brain with alpha waves
- How to make peace with early childhood abuse
The Power of the Mind to Heal
- After an accident, 7 years of pain, wheelchair
- Looked everywhere for answers
- Realized that placebo could affect body
- Began to look at stuck energy and emotions in my body
- In our culture, we’re often out of touch with our emotions
- Start communicating with your body
- Interrupting habitual emotions
- Exercise in healing pain
Tapping For Health
- Steven is a gifted intuitive healer and personal performance coach who empowers people to transform the most important aspects of their lives for the better.
- His healing work integrates a variety of techniques including Applied Kinesiology, Spiritual Healing, Energy Balancing, and Energy Psychology (EFT), all of which are guided by higher intelligence through his sessions.
- Clients often report feelings of tremendous relief almost immediately.
- His intuitive insights provide deep levels of wisdom about life circumstances that may have never before been fully understood.
- Blocks to happiness and success are revealed and released.
John Gray PhD
Tuning Consciousness to the Universe
- How one thought, out of nowhere, changed my whole life.
- Often important intentions arise from a moment of intense suffering.
- Offering our prayers to the universe.
- Physical signals of being in tune with our inspiration.
- How to access expanded consciousness.
- The role of service and meditation.
- How meditation raises motivational neurotransmitters like dopamine.
- Paradox of the sick guru.
- You also need proper nutritional support.
The 8 Branches of Yoga
- There are 8 distinct disciplines within yoga; the physical asanas of hatha yoga are just one of these
- They show us how to relate to the world and each other in healthy ways
- Through them we cultivate discernment and self-awareness
- The self-critical mind can be stilled by the practice of yoga
- Yoga injuries are a real problem and can be avoided with body awareness
Challenges of Champions
How Our Consciousness Shapes Our Material Reality
- Rick Leskowitz is a consultant psychiatrist to the Pain Management Program at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston, where he is also the Director of the Integrative Medicine Task Force. A board-certified psychiatrist, he holds an appointment with the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
- He has studied energy healing, meditation and hypnosis for over 30 years, and has presented workshops nationally and internationally on the integration of subtle energy techniques and theories with the allopathic medical model.
- He has written widely for medical and lay journals and has also edited three textbooks: Transpersonal Hypnosis: Gateway to Body, Mind and Spirit (CRC Press, 1999), Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Rehabilitation (Churchill Livingston, 2003) and Sports, Energy and Consciousness: Awakening Human Potential Through Sport (CreateSpace, 2014).
- His documentary film about group energies and sports, The Joy of Sox: Weird Science and the Power of Intention, was broadcast on PBS stations nationwide in the Fall of 2012
- To find out more about The Joy of Sox movie click here – you will find everything related to the movie, including downloadable copies of the 2 research studies and a link to order the DVD and the companion book
- To find out more about Sports Energy and Consciousness Group click here – the site describes a group of athletes, coaches and psychologists have developed ways to get into the Zone of peak performance as a spiritual practice.
Energy and Consciousness in Healing and Sports Performance
- Our energy fields have boundaries, and we can sense their edges.
- Physical trauma produces emotional wounding and this is rarely addressed by doctors.
- EFT is a great way to release grief and pain.
- When the Boston Red Sox won the baseball world series in 2004 the whole region was caught up in the energy.
- The energy of enthusiastic sports fans is measurable.
- Athletes know the energy of being in the Zone.
- Sports is a powerful path to transformation.
- Like magnets, energy fields don’t have to touch to interact.
- When heart and brain are in coherence, they entrain others nearby.
- During the emotional peaks of a game, random number generators cease being random.
- The phenomenon of group consciousness can be as large as an entire nation.
- The Global Consciousness Project, using a network of computers to monitor worldwide shifts.
Mastering Manifesting Wealth
- How Wayne Dyer ruined my life
- Our subconscious vows that block money and success
- Why marketing is sharing your gifts with others
Mastering Manifesting Wealth
- Fear is a phenomenon in the body not just the mind
- We have 66,000 thoughts each day and most of them are negative
- Even in physical occupations like the army and police, energy alignment is vital
- The church has a fractured relationship with energy healings
- Getting in touch with your intuitive healing gifts
- I went from making $13 an hour to a six figure income in under a year
- I asked my guidance for how, and it said, “Make soap!”
- Everything I think and say manifests in 3 – 6 months
- See God in everything, not just spirituality
- True guidance may make you feel uncomfortable
Judith Orloff PhD
The Empath’s Survival Guide
- The difference between an empath and a highly sensitive person
- Educating your family members about what it’s like to be an empath
- Setting boundaries once you discover you’re an empath
- The importance of grounding
- What an empath needs changes every day
- How to parent sensitive children
- What overwhelm feels like to empaths
- Mirror neurons wire your brain for empathy
- Empaths have heightened dopamine sensitivity
- Many empaths cope using drugs or food
Science of meditation, brainwaves & spirituality
- Judith Pennington is an internationally published journalist and the award-winning author of two books on the science of meditation, brainwaves and spirituality, titled “The Voice of the Soul: A Journey into Wisdom and the Physics of God,” and “Your Psychic Soul: Embracing Your Sixth Sense.” She is also the composer of four popular meditation CDs titled “The Meditation Experience.”
- Is your gut telling you the “standard of care” treatment protocol for DCIS is overly aggressive? harmful? frightening? and wrong?
- Are you looking for support and alternative options?
- Do you feel like you are going insane dealing with the maze of doctor visits, confusion, overwhelm and scary statistics?
- Are you interested in learning more about holistic healing strategies and ways to reduce risk of DCIS recurrence or progression?
- If yes, DCIS 411 was created for you.
- Click here for DCIS support. For Donna’s Wellness Access website GiveWellness.life
Dean Radin PhD
- The mind has the ability to affect matter
- At the subatomic level, atoms respond to thought
- The double slit experiment: Observation changes the behavior of molecules
- The intentions of meditators exert a more powerful influence on matter
- The life area to which we pay the most attention is the one we excel at
- Clarity: Be extremely clear about your desired outcome
- Attention and intention happen outside of space-time
- Consciousness is not locked into space-time
- The principle of “retrocausation” in physics
- Transformational technologies are getting better every year
- There are now natural and legal substances that can boost cognitive power
- Others are able to improve mood
- Devices that manage the brain’s EEG rhythms to produce feelings of euphoria are now on the market
- Apps are available to produce greater levels of health, happiness and relationship satisfaction
- There are many ineffective devices and pills; this is a guide to some of the best ones
- View pdf here
Project Heaven On Earth
- The Three Heaven On Earth Questions:
- Recall a time when you experienced Heaven on Earth.
What was happening?
- Imagine you have a magic wand and with it you can create Heaven on Earth.
What is Heaven on Earth for you?
- What simple, easy, concrete step(s) will you take in the next 24 hours to make Heaven on Earth real?
- Submit you answers to theses questions and see how others answered at: Project Heaven On Earth
Healing Yourself When No-one Else Can
- The devastation of Lyme disease
- Recovering from severe brain and joint damage
- The role of stem cells in healing
- The value of big disappointments
- Breaking free of dependence on others
- Our bodies respond immediately to thoughts and beliefs
- The healing tree
MIND: A JOURNEY TO THE HEART OF BEING HUMAN
- What is the mind? What is the experience of the self truly made of?
- How does the mind differ from the brain?
- Though the mind’s contents—its emotions, thoughts, and memories—are often described, the essence of mind is rarely, if ever, defined.
- Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. is a New York Times bestselling author and the Founding Editor of the Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology.
- He is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute.
Reading Your Body’s Energy
- How my early experiences as a gymnast and singer set me up for bodywork
- The history of Shiatsu. Shi = finger, atsu = pressure
- Balancing the 6 channels of yin and 6 of yang
- The correct amount of finger pressure to apply
- Reading the body’s energy
- Can you do Shiatsu on yourself?
- Qi Gong (means “life energy cultivation”) lowers cortisol and boosts dopamine
- How much practice time each day is best?
- Manifestation story: “I need a break”
- Psychic marketing and inner readiness
The Needs Behind What You Want
- The universe speaks to us in signs
- How health and money crises can help us shift
- Seeing everything as “interesting” rather than good or bad
- Being in the flow produces synchronicities
- When to flow, and when to push past your comfort zone
- You can’t want change for someone else, they have to want it themselves
- Using EFT for physical pain
- Why becoming visible is full of challenges
- What’s behind the money or other goals
- Can you have balance in all life areas?
- Entrepreneurs don’t have enough fun
- Enjoy the journey, because after each challenge there’s another one
Bessel van der Kolk
The Body Keeps the Score
- Psychological trauma is a physical not just a psychological condition
- After each war there has been an upsurge in interest in PTSD but it then dies down
- The body keeps the score, and people with much trauma have impaired health
- PTSD affects every system: hormones, brain function, immunity
- There are effective treatments like EMDR and EFT
- Institutions like the VA and APA are slow to change and offer them to sufferers
The Re-Set Button for Your Emotions
- About my 3 careers: You can do anything you want to do
- As an attorney, saw family breakdown up close
- Certified in many techniques, EFT is my “go to” method
- How professional burnout is common among coaches and therapists, and how to reverse it
- If you could talk to the 20 year old version of yourself, what would you say?
- Desensitization to our emotional turmoil as the key to happiness
- The goal of all healing techniques is to get us back to emotional neutral
Designing Your Future
- How I learned to listen to my inner voice
- When to follow the experts, and when to strike out on your own path
- The Seven Universal Laws
- How the Law of Attraction works with the other laws
- Your inner knowing as a physical sensation
- Hooking up with guidance from the universe